Friday, July 28, 2017

Sources: a new way of bringing information to our readers...

I've had people who laugh at me for my personal points of view on any given subject. They think I don't have "enough information" or that my "education is lacking" or that my "sources are tainted".

At The Ponder, with thousands of sources of information, we like for our visitors to be the judge.

That's why we constantly post press releases. None of that is going to change. But, now you will have access to our sources. All you have to do is visit the link on the right that is titled: The Ponder News Sources from A-Z

We are going to be posting information from our sources that you can view for yourselves from now on. We want you to know who our sources are, so YOU can be informed.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment