Friday, September 1, 2017

Carter Statement on President Trump's Tax Reform Speech

Source: House Representative Buddy Carter (R-GA, 1st)

Congressman Earl L. "Buddy" Carter (GA-01) released the following statement in response to President Trump's speech on tax reform:

"I have always said that I believe our antiquated and burdensome tax code is the greatest threat to economic opportunity in this country. I believe Americans need and deserve tax relief so strongly that I made sure my first act as a Member of Congress was to cosponsor the Fair Tax in an attempt to deliver relief and build a stronger economy. Today, President Trump reaffirmed he shares these concerns and is ready for action on pro-American tax reform. We stand united in this effort and together we will deliver a tax code that will empower all Americans to achieve the American dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment