Thursday, March 9, 2017

Putting Cats, Dogs, Pigs and Cows on the Menu...

by Shonda Ponder
March 9, 2017
Opinion


Brendan Boyle (D-PA, 13th) introduced a bill in congress on March 7, 2017 that would outlaw eating dogs and cats in the U.S.A.

At first glance, I am thinking, "Now that is ONE piece of legislation by a Democrat that I can actually get behind."

However, upon further thought, I start thinking, where does it stop? What happens when they outlaw pork? Should we be telling Americans what to eat (outside of legislating against cannibalism) in the privacy of their own homes?

Just a thought.

I may not like what you have to eat, but shouldn't I protect your right to eat it?

It sickens me to think my Milo would get eaten, though. On the other hand, it probably sickens Jews and Muslims and some Christians to eat pork just as badly. It sickens Indians to eat cows. So, where does it stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment