Saturday, May 18, 2019

Introducing Diane Sori

I write, I post, I comment, I speak at meetings, and I co-host with Craig Andresen RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS on CPR Worldwide Media. I also campaign and volunteer for candidates I believe in, and I attend rallies...in other words I help spread the word...the truth...any and every way I can. And even though I am once again out of Facebook jail, I will continue to blog as I will NOT allow Facebook to ever silence me again. I hope all my true Facebook friends, subscribers, and members of my Patriots United Against Obama Propaganda group and my Stand United with Our Marine Heroes Against 'Urinegate' page, as well as my personal TL page, will check in from time to time to see what I have to say. While my postings might be somewhat controversial to some or my opinions might NOT always agree with yours, rest assured that what I say will always come from my heart, and will always put America and 'We the People' first and foremost.

Visit me by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment